Junk King continues to surpass expectations by keeping its reign as a top provider for junk removal and franchise ownership. With real estate markets booming, home renovations starting back up, and continued spare time to invest in home cleaning projects, the junk removal industry is sizzlin’ hot!
With the word innovation being the driving force behind the success of Junk King in 2021, it has remained focused on driving sales, new locations, and continued growth throughout the first six months of the year. Take a peek at the highlights:
An Award-Winning Year
- Entrepreneur Low-Cost Franchise 2021
- A ranking on the list is a testament to the durability of a franchise opportunity and it being a leading investment in its price segment.
- Franchise Business Review’s Recession-Proof Franchise 2021
- The award is based on the highest owner satisfaction and the greatest opportunity to perform in these historic times.
- Entrepreneur Franchise 500
- The recognition highlights the successful expansion made by the company in 2020. As an essential business, the brand was able to add new units to its system last year, bringing it to a total of 120+ locations in communities across the United States and Canada. Six locations also joined the million-dollar club in 2020, showcasing the resiliency of Junk King’s model.
- Franchise Business Review Top Franchise
- The companies on this year’s list are the top-performing brands in the key areas critical to their franchisees’ success.
- Inc. 5000 Regionals California
- California-based businesses are recognized for their success and growth despite the many challenges faced in 2020
- FranServe Fran-tastic 500
- The award highlights 500 brands that go above and beyond the norm and help people become business owners through franchising.
- Nearly 10 new franchisees have joined the Junk King family
- Nearly 15 existing franchisees grew their territories becoming multi-unit owners
- Junk King’s new online pricing estimator allows for real-time quotes based on geographic location.
- Since the launch of the pricing estimator, there has been a 22% increase in online conversions year over year.
- The new estimator has been recognized as an award winner by Franchise Update’s Franchise Innovation Award, a notable franchise industry award, and the Globee’s Golden Bridge Award, a prestigious national award.
Junk King’s continued commitment to its franchisees has been displayed through innovation and support as well as creating new strategies to grow their customer base and profits. With the remaining few weeks of summer being a prime time for last-minute home renovations, outdoor projects, and real estate investments, there’s no better time to jump into the junk removal industry.
Interested in a business opportunity that’s invested in tech and innovation? Learn more about becoming a Junk King franchisee.