Do you have trouble deciding what to do with your junk?
Many of us know what it feels like to go in with the intention of cleaning out our house and garage only to end up avoiding it because of the daunting task of going through our possessions. We understand that if you want to truly declutter, you are going to have to decide what still has purpose and how you want to dispose of the stuff you don’t want.
We've developed a checklist to help you sort through your possessions and determine what you need and what can get rid of. In this checklist, we lay out a process for:
- Analyzing your possessions
- Determining the items you need
- Deciding what should go in your trash pile
- Repurposing items that might seem like junk
- Choosing what to do with your remaining items
Download the checklist and start decluttering.